Just a few thoughts...

Stay up-to-date with all recent events on the forum.
Progrumz Offline
Site Admin
Reactions score: 449
Discord: @progrumz
Pronouns: he/him/his

Just a few thoughts...

Post by Progrumz »

Hello, everybody! This is just a thought that I had, so I decided to post it to see if anybody had any interest. If not, so be it!

Juicy Wizards is a forum that was started on April 6. So far, I think we have managed to build an active, friendly little community. It's been a ton of fun, and it continues to be enjoyable every day for me (and hopefully for the members of the community).

However, I would like to take the community to the next step and see if we could grow and develop even further. Since my amount of free time is far from infinite, it would be great to have another person as a co-admin. If you are a person who would like to be a co-admin on our modest community and help us take it to the next level, I would love to hear from you! If you are the owner of a small general discussion community that is starting to plateau or lose activity, I would love to hear from you as well; maybe we could find a way to combine our communities for mutual benefit. After all, it's not as easy to build a forum community as it once was.

The only caveat is that since this is sort of a passion project for me, I am probably not open to super significant changes to the community itself. If you have a lovely idea for a community with a significantly different premise, then I certainly wish you luck and would be happy to support you, but I probably am not open to going that direction with this community.

​As a side-note, the community does not generate any revenue; if you are looking for a money-making opportunity, this definitely is not it and probably never will be. ;)

Let me know if you are interested or have any other thoughts!

Note: This is cross-posted on Forum Promotion.
no puedes leer esto
Hulk Offline
Sage
Reactions score: 82

Re: Just a few thoughts...

Post by Hulk »

I've always offered to help in any way needed :D
Progrumz Offline
Site Admin

Post by Progrumz »

Hulk wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 7:17 am I've always offered to help in any way needed :D
Always appreciated. :)

For anybody reading, I am still thinking about this. Feel free to reach out if you are interested at all.
no puedes leer esto
Hulk Offline
Sage
Reactions score: 82

Post by Hulk »

Progrumz wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 3:13 am
Hulk wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 7:17 am I've always offered to help in any way needed :D
Always appreciated. :)

For anybody reading, I am still thinking about this. Feel free to reach out if you are interested at all.
So long as I get to Hulk Smash other members :D
Progrumz Offline
Site Admin

Post by Progrumz »

You'll always have that capability!
no puedes leer esto
PGen98 Offline
Mystic
Reactions score: 45
Pronouns: she/her/her(s)

Post by PGen98 »

Hopefully you find someone to give you a hand, I'm always around if you need me ;)
This is a signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.