Sports You Like to Watch

Pretend that you don't spend all day online.
Shortie Offline
Apprentice
Reactions score: 6
Pronouns: she/her/her(s)

Re: Sports You Like to Watch

Post by Shortie »

I wouldn't say I am a huge fan of watching sports but I do enjoy watching some sports throughout the year.

I enjoy watching tennis and also snooker, especially when there are world championships or tournaments. Football is not something I am a huge fan of but I do enjoy watching it for tournaments such as the UEFA Euros and The World Cup.
Jason Offline
Novice
Reactions score: 2
Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Jason »

I don't like watching sports that much. However, if I have to choose, I will say American football is the most interesting. Does anyone agree?
Progrumz Offline
Site Admin
Reactions score: 439
Discord: @progrumz

Post by Progrumz »

Jason wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:27 am I don't like watching sports that much. However, if I have to choose, I will say American football is the most interesting. Does anyone agree?
I think that American football is the sport that I would be least likely to watch. It doesn't appeal much to me.

I think I would be more interested in watching something like tennis.
no puedes leer esto
Juneberry Offline
Sage
Reactions score: 55
Discord: .juneberry
Pronouns: she/her/her(s)

Post by Juneberry »

I'm not big on American football. I prefer what other countries call football/what we call soccer, if anything. I mean, I don't really understand either one fully, but... I grew up watching my cousin play soccer as a kid, and I went to soccer camp, so it's at least a little more understandable to me. Plus it feels less violent. xD

(This is coming from the girl who took martial arts as a teenager and enjoyed it thoroughly while she could)
Cam Offline
Apprentice
Reactions score: 10

Post by Cam »

I watch sports all the time. I mainly watch football and basketball, but I’ll watch a little bit of baseball, soccer, and hockey as well.
Cpvr Offline
Mage
Reactions score: 10

Post by Cpvr »

I love to watch baseball, basketball and football. I also watch boxing and Mma & ufc.
Catsmother Offline
Novice
Reactions score: 9

Post by Catsmother »

Football. I watch the premier league mostly.
zawazuki Offline
Magician
Reactions score: 22
Discord: zawazuki

Post by zawazuki »

I'm a huge MMA fan. I haven't missed a UFC event since 2015. I also watch my local promotion, Caged Aggression's events.
Jason Offline
Novice
Reactions score: 2

Post by Jason »

American Football is relaxing to watch. Sounds strange because of the players go thru. I guess it's that thing of watching it on TV, especially if good announcers like the late John Madden are on.
Smokey Offline
Novice
Reactions score: 4

Post by Smokey »

Juneberry wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:53 pm
Progrumz wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:38 pm Didn't you say that you live pretty close to NYC, @Juneberry?
I mean fair, I'm like an hour away. But I think it's mostly that my mom's family is originally from New York. Also, they were into them before the Devils even came to be. xD
Yeah I find that's the case for a lot of people in NJ, were NY fans before the Devils came into the league in '82 and just never switched teams. Me? When I was younger getting into hockey (around 3 or 4 years old) i watched both NY teams and finally settled on the Devils, guess I liked their colors more :P Well, lo and behold I saw them raise all 3 cups although I only remember the 2000 and 2003 runs. '95 is a blur because I was only 5 at the time :P