Hello from Canada!

Introduce yourself to our fine community!
InMyOpinion Offline
Apprentice
Reactions score: 15

Re: Hello from Canada!

Post by InMyOpinion »

PGen98 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:04 pm
InMyOpinion wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 10:58 pm
Progrumz wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 10:42 pm Hello! It's nice to see you here. I have seen you around FP a bit in the past.
Hi there! Yes I've been on FP for over 10 years now. Had to make a new account a few years ago though, technical issues.

Anyways thank you!
Did you reach out to an Admin to check and see if we could get it back? I'd be happy to take a look for you!

Great to see you here, as well :)
No, I actually never did contact an admin about it. If you can take a look though that would be awesome! I know I had a lot of threads/posts and was known enough back in the day.

Thanks! Decided to come join to see the forum grow.
PGen98 Offline
Mystic
Reactions score: 45
Pronouns: she/her/her(s)

Post by PGen98 »

InMyOpinion wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:10 pm
PGen98 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:04 pm
InMyOpinion wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 10:58 pm

Hi there! Yes I've been on FP for over 10 years now. Had to make a new account a few years ago though, technical issues.

Anyways thank you!
Did you reach out to an Admin to check and see if we could get it back? I'd be happy to take a look for you!

Great to see you here, as well :)
No, I actually never did contact an admin about it. If you can take a look though that would be awesome! I know I had a lot of threads/posts and was known enough back in the day.

Thanks! Decided to come join to see the forum grow.
I'd be happy to, I'll have a peek and see what's happening and if we can get it back up and running for you :)
This is a signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
PGen98 Offline
Mystic

Post by PGen98 »

Ok, quick question -- did you change your username? BeautifulAngel does not come up in a user search.
InMyOpinion Offline
Apprentice

Post by InMyOpinion »

PGen98 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:18 pm Ok, quick question -- did you change your username? BeautifulAngel does not come up in a user search.
Odd. No, maybe when they re-did/updated their forum it deleted their users? I'm not sure
PGen98 Offline
Mystic

Post by PGen98 »

InMyOpinion wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:29 pm
PGen98 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:18 pm Ok, quick question -- did you change your username? BeautifulAngel does not come up in a user search.
Odd. No, maybe when they re-did/updated their forum it deleted their users? I'm not sure
The only users that were deleted were by request of zero-post users that were more than a decade old, so your account should be there somewhere, we just need to sort out under what name :)
InMyOpinion Offline
Apprentice

Post by InMyOpinion »

PGen98 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:33 pm
The only users that were deleted were by request of zero-post users that were more than a decade old, so your account should be there somewhere, we just need to sort out under what name :)
Honestly, that's the only username I had. I knew it was weird years ago when I went to log in and it said username not found. Is there any way to go back into the old threads (Like maybe 2008) and see if there were any posts made under that username? I'd love to get that account back. It's odd that it just disappeared.
PGen98 Offline
Mystic

Post by PGen98 »

InMyOpinion wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:44 pm

Honestly, that's the only username I had. I knew it was weird years ago when I went to log in and it said username not found. Is there any way to go back into the old threads (Like maybe 2008) and see if there were any posts made under that username? I'd love to get that account back. It's odd that it just disappeared.
I've done a broad search for that name and can't find it. Do you remember the email you used for that account? Feel free to private message me here, OT, FP, wherever you'd like with that one!
InMyOpinion Offline
Apprentice

Post by InMyOpinion »

PGen98 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:47 pm
InMyOpinion wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 4:44 pm

I've done a broad search for that name and can't find it. Do you remember the email you used for that account? Feel free to private message me here, OT, FP, wherever you'd like with that one!
Sent you a PM on here =)