Fast Food

Talk about sandwiches and stuff.
Ravenfreak Offline
Mage
Reactions score: 46
Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Fast Food

Post by Ravenfreak »

Rally's has the best fries and they're my favorite fast food restaurant. I also love Arby's and a local place called Lion's Choice. Really any fast food makes me happy lol.
Progrumz Offline
Site Admin
Reactions score: 434
Discord: @progrumz

Post by Progrumz »

Rally's is called Checkers where I live. :O
no puedes leer esto
Deleted user 84 Offline
Reactions score: 11

Post by Deleted user 84 »

Megan wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:40 am
Progrumz wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:33 am I love McDonald's personally.
I will barely touch them these days. :P
Ever since I watched Super Size Me back in health class when I was in middle school, I never ate at McDonald's again. Only things McDonald's was good for was putting out video games like M.C. Kids for the NES, McDonald's Treasure Land Adventure for the Mega Drive/Genesis, and the more recent Grimace's Birthday for the Game Boy Colour.

With that aside, Wendy's is my usual go to fast food restaurant. I usually get the $5 Biggie Bag with Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger from them.
Progrumz Offline
Site Admin

Post by Progrumz »

[deleted wrote: post_id=12565 time=1717050011 user_id=84]Ever since I watched Super Size Me back in health class when I was in middle school, I never ate at McDonald's again.
Did you know that it came out later that Morgan Spurlock was an alcoholic and was drinking for the entirety of his experiment in that film?

I'm not simping for McDonald's by any means, but I thought that was interesting.
no puedes leer esto
Megan Offline
Sage
Reactions score: 95

Post by Megan »

[deleted wrote: post_id=12565 time=1717050011 user_id=84]
Ever since I watched Super Size Me back in health class when I was in middle school, I never ate at McDonald's again. Only things McDonald's was good for was putting out video games like M.C. Kids for the NES, McDonald's Treasure Land Adventure for the Mega Drive/Genesis, and the more recent Grimace's Birthday for the Game Boy Colour.

With that aside, Wendy's is my usual go to fast food restaurant. I usually get the $5 Biggie Bag with Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger from them.
I mostly don’t care all that much for their food. Plus I work there so around it too much to want it. XD I rather go to Wendy’s or something.
SportsdudeRy Offline
Apprentice
Reactions score: 13

Post by SportsdudeRy »

Progrumz wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:07 pm What do you usually get when you go to a Chinese restaurant, @Shortie?
Is Chinese restaurant really fast food though? Here they are more dine in type restaurants 😊
Progrumz Offline
Site Admin

Post by Progrumz »

SportsdudeRy wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 12:16 am
Progrumz wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:07 pm What do you usually get when you go to a Chinese restaurant, @Shortie?
Is Chinese restaurant really fast food though? Here they are more dine in type restaurants 😊
I feel like some are more "dine-in" and some are more similar to fast food.
no puedes leer esto
TechWiz18 Offline
Wizard
Reactions score: 151
Discord: TechWiz18

Post by TechWiz18 »

[deleted wrote: post_id=12565 time=1717050011 user_id=84]

Seeing "recent" and "Game boy color" in the same sentence made me laugh :joy:
I bet you can't see me now!