Asus RoG Ally & Ally X

Discuss all aspects of mobile devices.
Smokey Offline
Novice
Reactions score: 4
Pronouns: he/him/his

Asus RoG Ally & Ally X

Post by Smokey »

Do you have an Asus ROG Ally? Are you planning on getting one? Do you like the idea of the refresh called the Ally X?

I have a RoG Ally, i upgraded the storage to 2TB. I'm happy with it and while the new updated model coming this year has the same internals in terms of CPU performance, the changes they mentioned are battery life, storage size and possibly fixing the MicroSD card reader issue, which doesn't bother me because I don't use the microSD card slot on mine.

I love my Ally, and use it whenever I go out and know i'm gonna be stuck somewhere for a long time, i might fire up a game to pass the time.

What about you? Is a RoG Ally something you'd use regularly? Are you like me? a gamer sometimes on the go?
TechWiz18 Offline
Wizard
Reactions score: 175
Discord: TechWiz18

Re: Asus RoG Ally & Ally X

Post by TechWiz18 »

I've considered this from time to time. I don't know if it's something I want or not. I'd almost rather put aside the money I might put into an RoG Ally to get myself a gaming rig. The mobile aspect outside of the house I guess isn't super enticing to me.
I bet you can't see me now!
Progrumz Offline
Site Admin
Reactions score: 449
Discord: @progrumz
Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Asus RoG Ally & Ally X

Post by Progrumz »

I actually hadn't heard of this until now. It seems interesting, but I'm not sure it's something that I would use often enough.
no puedes leer esto